Automatic process control
- Learn the mathematical tools used in the analysis and design of process control systems.
- Gain a complete understanding of the steady state behavior of processes.
- Develop dynamic mathematical process models that will help you in the analysis, design, and operation of control systems.
- Understand how the basic components of control systems work.
- Design and tune feedback controllers.
- Apply a variety of techniques that enhance feedback control, including cascade control, ratio control, override control, selective control, feedforward control, multivariable control, and loop interaction.
- Master the fundamentals of dynamic simulation of process control systems using MATLAB.